Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

First Computer Lab Day

First day on the computer lab I'm hoping to learn about blogs and how to use them.  I see a lot of teachers nowadays have their own and I find it really cool and hip that teachers also have it.  I think it is a great way to communicate and get different ideas out there sharing lessons and experiences.  I'm interested to know what this whole Glog thing is all about, it sounds somewhat strange.  I've done a Wordle before and it is actually pretty fun choosing fonts and the words themselves.  Being in the computer so early in the morning and at school is a lot different and better than just sitting in a regular class.  Most college computer classes I've taken were for Psych about statistics or how to design experiements; productive, but boring. But oh that's that, hopefully it is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment