Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Glogging!

First time using the Glogstter and it was pretty fun.  It's a bit tricky getting the images and making sure everything looks nice and accordingly to the book.  I wish I had gotten more images and more texts on it, like trains and ants.  Hopefully next week I will be able to post the link to the audiofile for the book which is pretty cute.  Also I'll include some of the repeated onomatopeia the books uses.  I was able to decorate and make the glog matching the whimsical feel of the book, like the funny illustrations.  I did get the image of the cover of the book which is really adorable. Hopefully next week will be more productive... Check out the picture!!

2 comments:

  1. This image is excellent. The sound file sounds like a terrific addition to the glog. You are well on your way! =)

    ReplyDelete